Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular web browser used by millions of people round the globe. Its popularity is mainly because of its reliability and ease of use. Like it is in the case with any other Internet browsers, Mozilla Firefox can also get infected with virus due to constant searching, browsing and exposure to harmful websites. However, the good thing is that this is not a problem that doesn’t have any solutions. You can get rid of them by running a virus scan specifically focusing Mozilla Firefox.
In this article you can find step by step instructions for doing the same.
Tech support instructions
Follow the instructions mentioned below and you will be able to check for Microsoft problems with virus infection.
- Start off with this procedure by opening your anti-virus program that is installed on your computer. You can do this by double clicking on its respective icon on your desktop, or by selecting it from the task bar. The same is applied to any type of anti-virus program. If incase you don’t have an antivirus program installed on your computer, you can always get download the free version of AVG or go for a paid version. It is recommended to get a full paid version of the most popular antivirus program to ensure best results.
- Continue with this procedure by selecting the option which says “ComputerScanner” located inside your anti-virus window.
- Now you need to click on the option labeled “Scan specific files or folders”.
- Double click on the primary disk of your computer. This in most cases will be indicated by the letter “C”.
- After that double click on the folder titled “ProgramFiles” from the drop-down list of sub folders.
- Navigate to the folder titled “MozillaFirefox”. This won’t be a difficult task since the folders are arranged in alphabetic order.
- Click on the empty box located right next to it for selecting that particular folder.
- Finally click on the option labeled “StartScan” from the list of antivirus software options, and your antivirus program will start scanning your Mozilla Firefox.
That’s all with the instructions to check for Microsoft Firefox problems with virus infection. Thanks for your time, and have a nice day!